Beautiful, fanciful, playful tablescapes to share with you... and delectable dishes to inspire...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Breakfast For Two



I actually bought these hydrangea plates in Chile, spying them out of the corner of my eye as I was walking by a display in the china department of one of the more upscale stores.  Shipped them to my home in Hawaii.  Only one dinner plate was broken but it was impossible to tell if the breakage had occured in transit or if it was already broken because I bought the set of dishes, never having opened the box. Hydrangeas are one of my all-time favorite flowers.  The menu this morning included scrambled eggs, grits, cottage fries, toast, cereals, fresh fruit, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee.  A good, hearty breakfast before we started our quest for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers